martes, 19 de mayo de 2020

English Lesson May 19th

Hello everybody! 馃檵

Today’s activity is a LISTENING COMPREHENSION.

Do you remember the guessing game of the planets? Well, this is a similar activity, but this time, you have to guess who the character is.

ARE YOU READY??   馃憠LISTENING ACTIVITY 

1- Put your headphones on. 馃帶
2- Listen 馃憘 to the audio only once (1 time) and guess the names of the characters of The Gruffalo
3- Write the names of the characters in your copybook 馃摍. 

I am small and brown.
I went into the woods and found animals.
I am smart.
Who am I? (Mouse)
I am small but my eyes are big!
I can fly.
I live in a treetop house. 
Who am I? (Owl)
I am long and green.
I live in a logpile house.
I met the mouse by the lake.
Who am I? (Snake)
I am white and  orange.
I can run. 
I met the mouse by the rocks. 
Who am I? (Fox)

After solving the listening comprehension activity, you can play this fun game! 

We hope you enjoy both activities!

Love  馃挅
Miss Cele

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario