martes, 14 de abril de 2020

English lesson April 14th

Hi kids!馃憢馃憢馃憢 How are you?? I wanted to tell you that I love to see all the pictures you send me by email.馃槏 You are doing an amazing work at home! Congrats!!

Today we will work on the names of the planets. Can you write the names of all 8 planets correctly? Let’s see how you do it! 


You will need your copybook now! 馃摍


1- Write today’s date (Today is T_______, A______14th) and “Capitalization” as title.

2- Watch馃憖 this video Capitalization Song (link) and discover what capitalization is and why it is important.

3- After watching the video, read this:
We use a capital letter when we begin a sentence, for names (Celeste), places (Escobar), holidays (Christmas)... for what else?? (We will discuss it in the Zoom sessions!)




4- If you can, print this page and copy the names of the planets as you see them in this worksheet. (If you can’t print it, just copy it 馃摑in your copybook!)


IMPORTANT:
✅ Check that all the names start with a CAPITAL LETTER. 
✅ Check that you don’t miss any letter.

(Try to do these activities alone, do not ask for you family's help... Come on, they are easy!)



5- When you finish writing the names, look at the scrambled letters in the next worksheet and try to unscramble them to form the names of the planets again! Remember to start with a capital letter! 馃憞
(TRY TO SOLVE IT WITHOUT THE PREVIOUS WORKSHEET!! 馃檲馃檲馃檲)




Could you?? I’m sure you did!! 馃槂

6- Now, choose one planet and write one sentence about the things you like or don’t like about it in the comments section.馃憞馃捇


REMEMBER to CAPITALIZE the name of the planet.


 For example: I like that Saturn has rings around it and they look pretty.

I don’t like that the Earth has only one Moon, I wish it had more!


Big hugs,
Miss Cele馃挄馃挅




12 comentarios:

  1. Hello cele. I like the Earh that haas water

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Great Agus! I also like the Earth because it has water :D

      Eliminar
  2. Felicitas Runschke14 de abril de 2020, 15:10

    I like Uranus because its color is light blue. I dont like J煤piter because is very big

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Martina Fernandez Erut14 de abril de 2020, 15:39

    I like Mars because I love its name and its red colour

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like Saturn because has rings around it and I dont like Mercury because is small

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ramon gaita garcia14 de abril de 2020, 16:21

    I like Saturn because has rings around it and I dont like Mercury because is small

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Ramon Gaita Garcia14 de abril de 2020, 16:22

    lo volvimos a mandar porque el anterior no salio con el nombre de Ramon

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Miss Celes, I like Mars because is red. I dont like Saturn because have a ring.

    ResponderEliminar