martes, 29 de septiembre de 2020

September 29th

 


Hello children 👋👋

How are you today? 😊

  

What will happen to our plants? 🙆


1- Read the following story about Charlie and his plants:


Hi! My name is Charlie. I like plants very much! I always plant seeds in different flower pots and take care of them! I make sure they grow healthy: I water them, I use good soil and leave them in my garden where they can get lots of sunlight!


Next week, I am going to go on holidays with my family to Mexico. I’m very excited! But I was thinking...What will happen to my plants when I go? Will they be safe?


I will leave them inside but next to a window. They will get enough sunlight there. My grandmother will water them while we are out. She will check the soil and will send me a picture of the leaves and flowers. 



2- What do you think about this story? Is it talking about the past or the future? 

Answer: I think it is about……….(complete)


3- What word of the following sentence is expressing the future? Circle it!


My grandmother will water them while we are out.



4- Read the story again and CIRCLE  with green all the WILL words you see.


5- Next to will we always find a verb (action). Circle with orange all the verbs you see. Look at the example:


What will happen to my plants when I go?


6- Answer the following questions about the story: 


  1. Where will Charlie and his family go?

___________________________________________


  1. Who will take care of Charlie’s plants?

___________________________________________


  1. Do you think that Charlie’s plants will be OK?

___________________________________________


We will work with this in class! 😉


Bye bye 👋👋

See you tomorrow 🐞






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario